Basketball Essential Youth Skills & Decision Making Camp Coming to Phoenix, Arizona! April 6 – 8, 2018
Elite Skills Coach Prileu Davis! Early bird special sign up before February 18th and get 20% off
We’re excited to provide this 3 day youth and middle school camp in Phoenix, Arizona that focuses on developing the complete player. You will develop shooting, ball handling, passing, footwork, defense, rebounding, athleticism, and other essential skills to become a great a basketball player.
- You will learn the techniques and skill needed to become a great shooter.
- You will learn the essential skills to becoming a great ball handler… no fluff.
- You will learn how to make more lay ups.
- You will learn how to become a defensive stopper and rebounding machine.
- You will learn the critical components of basketball IQ required to become a great offensive player from an individual and team aspect.
- Basically, we will teach you all of the critical skills and concepts that coaches love and help players excel.
Announcing April 20 – 22, 2018 Breakthrough Basketball Elite Guard Camp in Buckeye, Arizona!
Elite Skills Coach Adam Hepker! Early bird special sign up before February 18th and get 20% off
This is a 3-day basketball camp in Buckeye, Arizona that will teach you the essential skills, techniques, habits, IQ and drills to become an elite player (to develop an elite mindset, which is what truly separates players.).
You will learn what it takes to play at the elite level. Becoming an individual that can help your team succeed and understands the importance of the little things.
You will improve your ball handling, shooting, passing, athleticism, decision-making, leadership skills, and scoring.
Our Breakthrough Staff has trained some of the best players in the world that have gone on to become Olympic Gold Medalists, NBA All-Stars, WNBA All-Stars, Elite College Players (Michigan State, Duke, Kentucky – to name a few), and Numerous Player of the Year Awards at the high school level.
And you will learn the subtle and sometimes unnoticeable things that are taught to and used by the world’s best players; players like Steph Curry, Maya Moore, Russell Westbrook, Diana Taurasi, Damian Lillard, Chris Paul, Kyrie Irving, and others.